Who is Lucinda Strafford from Love Island?

Lucinda Strafford
Lucinda Strafford is swapping the coast of Brighton for the Love Island villa (Picture: ITV/ Shuttershock)

Love Island 2021 is well underway, and things are set to be shaken up as two new girls enter the villa tonight.

Millie Court and Lucinda Strafford will be looking to get to know the guys, and aren’t afraid to tread on some toes.

Fans can’t wait to watch the drama unfold tonight as the blonde bombshells are Jake’s type on paper, and Toby was seen gawking as the duo walked in.

Here’s all you need to know about new girl Lucinda.

Who is Lucinda Strafford from Love Island?

Lucinda is a 21-year-old from Brighton who’s looking to ‘have some fun’ on this year’s show.

She is an online fashion boutique owner and has already racked up an impressive following on Instagram.

Lucinda boasts over 62,000 followers with photos of herself modelling various outfits from her company The Luxe Range featuring heavily on her account.

Her Luxe Range Instagram account has over 21,000 followers with the fashion site selling a range of outfits, including swimwear.

Asked why she’s entering Love Island, she said: ‘I’m a relationship kind of girl. The timing is right and I want to have some fun.’

Lucinda previously dated Brighton & Hove Albion winger Aaron Connolly whom she dated for two years before their split back in March.

She’s already got her eyes on two of the boys, admitting she fancies Brad and Liam – who are currently coupled up with Rachel and Faye respectively.

‘I really fancy Brad. And then possibly Liam. But obviously I’m open to getting to know any of the other boys,’ Lucinda said.

Two new girls, Lucinda and Millie, enter the Love Island villa

Contestants entering the villa now have already had the chance to watch the show and get a feel for what their impending housemates are like and Lucinda can’t wait to bond with the girls.

‘Liberty’s a similar age to me, so I think I’ll probably get along with her, she seems funny,’ she said.

‘I like Kaz, she seems really bubbly. I can tell Faye can stand up for herself, but I also quite like that about her. So I don’t feel like we’ll rub against each other.

‘There’s none that I think that I won’t get along with just yet. But I’ll need to be with them 24/7 to know if I will get along with them or not.’

Love Island continues tonight at 9pm on ITV2 and ITV Hub.

MORE : Love Island 2021 fans convinced Kaz Kamwi will be heartbroken by Toby Aromolaran following new arrivals

MORE : Love Island’s Iain Stirling slams vicious viewers after Chloe Burrows death threats: ‘They’re just on an entertainment show’

Follow Metro across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Share your views in the comments below.



from Entertainment – Metro

Post a Comment

0 Comments