Who is Millie Court from Love Island?

Millie Court poses in a bikini
New girl Millie Court is set to turn some heads in the Love Island villa (Picture ITV/ Shuttershock)

Love Island 2021 continues to deliver the drama and tonight’s show will see two new girls enter the villa – Millie Court and Lucinda Strafford.

The girls will be taking up the spare bed in the villa as Chuggs Wallis was sent packing by newbie Rachel Finni on Monday night’s episode.

Tonight’s show will also see Hugo Hammond left in tears following a row with Sharon Gaffka while Kaz Kamwi and Toby Amorolaran’s relationship could be tested by the new faces.

Here’s all you need to know about Millie.

Who is Millie Court from Love Island?

Millie is a 24-year-old hailing from Essex who works as a Fashion Buyer’s Administrator.

She describes herself as ‘spontaneous and adventurous’ and claims to have been single for over a year.

‘I’ve been single for over a year now. I’m ready to find “the one,”‘ she said.

‘I’m a very spontaneous and adventurous person. I’m always up for doing something new and challenging myself.

‘I’ve never done anything like this before. I just want to throw myself into it and have fun with it.’

Millie can be found on Instagram and her current following of just over 6,000 followers is bound to increase during her stint on the show.

Two new girls, Lucinda and Millie, enter the Love Island villa

And who will she be looking to cause a stir with in the villa?

‘Liam is the type of guy that I normally go for, I love how tall he is,’ Millie revealed.

‘Toby has a cute personality and I think he’ll make me laugh.

‘Brad has stunning blue eyes and an amazing body and a banging tan!’

Love Island continues tonight at 9pm on ITV2 and ITV Hub.

MORE : Love Island 2021: Chuggs reacts to Rachel choosing Brad as she’s left in tears over decision

MORE : Love Island’s Iain Stirling slams vicious viewers after Chloe Burrows death threats: ‘They’re just on an entertainment show’

Follow Metro across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Share your views in the comments below.



from Entertainment – Metro

Post a Comment

0 Comments